V 100 / V 10 Dilution Systems
By the upstream use of a dilution system, aerosol concentration is minimised, thus protecting the sensor system of the particle counter from contamination due to over-concentration. The dilution systems V 100 and V 10 are used respectively for the precise, reproducible dilution of an aerosol in the ratio 1 : 100 and 1 : 10.
Dilution systems are used wherever the particle concentration to be measured is too high for the particle counter:
- Testing of clean rooms and workbenches according to VDI 2083-3/DIN 1946-4/DIN ISO 14644-3
- Testing of laminar flow boxes, cytostatica workbenches according to DIN 12950 and microbiological safety workbenches according to DIN 12469
- Measuring high concentration aerosols
- Verifying test aerosols for the testing of cleanroom technological equipment according to DIN ISO 14644-3
- Acceptance measurements according to SWKI Guideline 99-3 of 2003 (VDI 2167-1 revised version)
V 100 / V 10 dilution systems feature the following advantages:
- Can be connected up to any particle monitor
- Continuous control of dilution ratio
- Constant dilution, even under fluctuating operating conditions
- Ensure a high volume flow at the sampling site
- Approved for use in sampling conditions below or above atmospheric pressure
- No air assist intake or air exhaust
You can find all further product information here.